Terms of Service
The property is located at:
401 East Beach Blvd.
Unit #607 & Unit #906
Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542
The property is furnished and includes fully equipped kitchen linens, and towels.
2. RENTAL PARTY:
The rental party shall consist of only your Guests as filled on the rental agreement.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY:
The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
4. TERMS OF LEASE:
The lease begins at 4:00 PM and ends at 11:00 AM.
5. MINIMUM STAY:
This property requires a two night minimum stay. Longer stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. RENTAL RULES:
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as EXHIBIT A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. HOMEOWNER ACCESS:
Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise the right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. RENTAL RATE AND FEES:
- a. DEPOSIT: A deposit of $250 will be added to the reservation amount. The deposit is for security and shall be returned to the Guest in a personal check from the Homeowners via U.S. mail within 14 days of the Check-Out Date, provided that no deductions are made due to:
- i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
- ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
- iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay;
- iv. Replacement of missing items including, but not limited to, pillows, bedding, DVDs, kitchen furnishings, small appliances, and condo decor.
- b. PAYMENT METHOD: VRBO – Personal Check –
Payment in full of the following fees shall be due prior to 30 days before the Check-In date:
Rental, Cleaning Fee, Parking Pass (1), Tax, Security Deposit.
(Each parking pass is $20, with a limit of two passes per rental party.)
9. CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit and rental fee will be refunded as follows:
*If cancelled 15 days before the Check-In Date: 100% refund.
*If cancelled less than 15 days before the Check-In Date: 50% refund.
We strongly recommend obtaining travel insurance from travelguard.com or a similar company.
Guest agrees that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above.
The parties agree to the terms of the Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures and digital signatures set forth below.
Homeowner Contact Info
Phone Number: (913) 634-7562
Secondary Phone Number: (913) 620-1375
MANDATORY HURRICANE EVACUATION
In the event of a MANDATORY HURRICANE EVACUATION, 100% of your unused rental days/money will be refunded to you. For example, if you have booked a 7 day stay and on day 2 of your stay the City of Gulf Shores issues a MANDATORY HURRICANE EVACUATION, you will be refunded for the 5 days that you were unable to use the condo.
1. Smoking is NOT permitted.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth previously may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in Seawind #607 or Seawind #906 is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
4. The Seawind #607 and #906 condos are privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Maintain the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Parking: A parking pass is provided with the rental packet if renter opts to purchase it. The cost is $20 per car, with a limit of two cars per unit. It must be displayed at all times.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included in the unit cost, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Weather: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refund will be given UNLESS the state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation. In that event, the refund given will be any unused portion of the rental fee.
9. Refunds: There will be no refunds given for amenities operated by the Seawind Building that are not in working order, including Seawind elevators and swimming facilities.